Skip to main content


Showing posts from April, 2011


Just not the same. It was a pretty quite Easter Day here.
The kids were out of town. Don't have my parents to call and tell them Happy Easter to anymore.....

James has been working on a new shower installation in his bathroom. We had a close call Saturday. James was soldering some copper pipes on the bathroom concrete floor. He was trying to adjust the tip of propane torch and it came apart from the stem. Gas fumes began to come out in a large amount and set fire. I heard him yelling. I ran back and all I could see is him on the floor with flames a couple feet high, trying to put out the flames with a wet towel that he had there. I went to get the fire extinguisher. When I got back he had it out. He said when he tried to put the flames out with the towel, it held the gas fumes underneath and just worsened it. He was pretty shaken up. Has a burn with blisters on the top of his hand and thumb. He says it was'nt to bad. But it scared the "bahebajas" out of me!